GSA 8(a) STARS II
Contract Number: GS00Q17GWD2088
The 8(a) STARS II GWAC promotes small business opportunities when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. The program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as the prime contractors. MirLogic is eligible to compete for contracts in Functional Areas 1, 2, 3, and 4 for Constellation I.
FUNCTIONAL AREA 1 â€“ NAICS 541511 â€“ CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software to meet the needs of a customer.
- Custom computer applications software programming services
- Custom computer program or software development
- Custom computer programming services
- Custom computer software analysis and design services
- Custom computer software programming services
- Custom computer software support services
- Web (i.e., Internet) page design services, custom
FUNCTIONAL AREA 2 â€“ NAICS 541512 â€“ COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the system may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services or may be provided by third parties or vendors. These establishments often install the system and train and support users of the system.
- CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services
- CAE (computer-aided engineering) systems integration design
- CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) systems integration design
- Computer hardware consulting services or consultants
- Computer software consulting services or consultants
- Computer systems integration analysis and design services
- Computer systems integration design consulting services
- Computer integrator services
- Information management computer systems integration design services;
- Local Area Network (LAN) computer systems integration design services
- Computer network systems design services
- Office automation computer systems integration design services
FUNCTIONAL AREA 3 â€“ NAICS 541513 â€“ COMPUTER FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing on-site management and operation of the clientâ€™s computer systems and/or data processing facilities. Establishments providing computer systems or data processing facilities support services are included in this industry.
- Computer systems facilities management and operation services;
- Data processing facilities management and operation services;
- Computer systems or data processing facilities management and operation services
- Computer systems or data process facilities support services.
FUNCTIONAL AREA 4 â€“ NAICS 541519 â€“ OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing computer-related services (except custom programming, systems integration design, and facilities management services). Establishments providing computer disaster recovery services or software installation services are included in this industry.
- Computer disaster recovery services
- Computer software installation services
GSA IT Schedule 70
Contract Number: 47QTCA20D003J
IT Schedule 70 Offers federal, state, and local governments innovative solutions to their IT needs. Below are the Special Item Numbers (SINs) that MirLogic Solutions qualifies for.
SIN 132-51-IT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
IT Schedule 70â€™s Special Item Number (SIN) 132-51 offers the following professional services:
- Cloud services (all associated labor)
- Cognitive computing
- Conversion and implementation support
- Database planning and design
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- IT project management
- Migration services (of all kinds)
- Network services
- Resources and facilities management
- Systems analysis, design, and implementation
- Other services relevant to 29 CFR 541.400
Contract Number: N00178-16-D-8893
The Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle is the Navyâ€™s electronic acquisition platform for support services in 22 Functional Task Areas including Configuration Management, Software Programming, Information Technology support, and Program Management. SeaPort-e utilizes a web-based procurement portal to facilitate its performance-based service acquisitions to ensure efficiency, quality, and reduce cycle time. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e platform. It was established by the NAVSEA Warfare Centers to increase efficiency and meet the objectives of Sea Power 21, a U.S. Navy transformation initiative created in 2002 by the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO), Admiral Vernon E. Clark. In 2004, the Virtual SYSCOM Commanders expanded the ordering community of Seaport-e to incorporate all Virtual SYSCOM activities. Currently, the Navy Systems Commands, the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements among the 2400+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders.
MirLogic Solutions is qualified for SeaPort-e Zones 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.